Circuit Breakers, a must!.  After reading the newspaper the other day, I knew I just had to share this with you. A Pakistani diplomat, died last month due to electrocution. The senior diplomat with Pakistan high commission died due to electric shock at his residence in south Delhi, while using a hairdryer. “After taking a

Read more…

Havells – ACCL Havells – ACCL Switch gears – they’re used by all, but most are ignorant about them! Why? Because we see them as devices too technical to understand, and leave decisions regarding them on our electricians. But what if you were given details – would you still choose to remain ignorant? Certainly not, right

Read more…